Facebook Sign Up is easy and straight forward, simply follow this guide to successfully sign up for your Facebook account and start interacting with friends, family and coworkers.
How to Sign Up a Facebook Account
- Go to facebook.com and click Create new account.
- Enter your name, email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email address or mobile phone number.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
You can create up to 4 additional Facebook profiles under your account. These profiles can represent different things about you like your interests or communities you belong to. Each profile will have its own friends list and Feed and each can follow different groups and Pages.1
Can I sign up for a second Facebook account with the same email?
Additionally, you can only create an account for one Facebook account per email. Since each account belongs to one person, we require everyone to use their authentic name on their account. This way, you always know who you’re connecting with. Learn more about our name policies. 2
What are the rules for a signing up a new Facebook account?
To sign up for a Facebook account
- Note: You must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number. 3
How to sign up multiple Facebook accounts with one phone number?
Can You Sign Up Multiple Accounts on Facebook? According to Facebook, it’s against community standards to have more than one personal account. In reality, you can create one Facebook account per email address or phone number, and register no more than three accounts from a single IP address. 4
Why would a person sign up two Facebook accounts?
Someone who wants to keep a wider gap between their different circles (e.g. Work, Family, Friends, Dating) having a different account for each (I believe you can separate out various connections on most social media platforms into some form of group/circle if you want but some people may prefer more of an air gap.) 5
What happens if I signup for a second Facebook account?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page. 6
How do I access and recover my Facebook account?
Go to the Find Your Account page at facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number. 7
- About additional Facebook profiles
- Can I create a joint Facebook account or share a Facebook account with others
- Create a Facebook account
- Ways to Create Multiple Facebook Accounts
- Reasons why someone might have multiple social media accounts on one platform
- Can I create multiple Facebook accounts?
- Recover Your Facebook Account if You Can’t Log In.